Energy Efficiency Information (provided by our friends at Sloan LED)
The Energy Policy Act of 2005 became available to homeowners, businesses, and manufacturers on January 1, 2006. It provides a variety of tax credits for the purchase of energy efficient buildings and improvements to existing buildings.
More information can be found on the Building Energy Codes Resource Center
• Tax incentives for buildings and other efficiency improvements
• Commercial building provisions
• U.S. Department of Energy
• DSIRE – Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
DSIRE is a comprehensive source of information on state, local, utility, and
federal incentives that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.
• BC Hydro LED product incentive program
• Efficient Sign Options Program (ESOP) – provides rebates directly to participating sign manufacturers
and contractors who use qualifying energy-efficient LED products in Channel Letter Signage and Border
Lighting installations at eligible PG&E non-residential electric customer facilities.
If we all work together we can make a difference